[Trilinos-Users] [EXTERNAL] NOX using direct solver MUMPS

Heroux, Mike MHeroux at csbsju.edu
Wed May 23 17:07:10 MDT 2012

Simon,

Regarding question 2, there is no support for storing only the upper or
lower part.  It is fairly easy to support this mode for sparse
matrix-vector multiplication since Epetra supports transpose
multiplication, but if you want to use any Trilinos preconditioner, the
full upper and lower part will be expected.  What kind of preconditioner
are you thinking of using?

Mike