[Trilinos-Users] Convergence criteria in Belos

erhan turan turane at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 09:56:58 MDT 2012

I think I found it. In BelosStatusTestFactory.hpp you can define the
following options for" Explicit Residual Scaling"

"Norm of Initial Residual"
"Norm of Preconditioned Initial Residual"
"Norm of RHS" / "Norm of Right-Hand Side"
"None" (no scaling)

In my case,

belosList->set( "Explicit Residual Scaling", "Norm of RHS" );

should be given. I'll test this option now.  Hope this helps other users;
these keywords are not listed in the documentation.

Erhan