[Trilinos-Users] Trouble building Trilinos with CLAPACK

Christian Staudt christian.staudt at ira.uka.de
Wed Apr 11 13:35:38 MDT 2012

Hello Trilinos users,

I'm working on a multigrid scheme for solving linear systems where the system matrix is a graph Laplacian. The project will be based on either PETSc or Trilinos - I am new to both. From what I have read, I gravitate towards Trilinos.

However, I have had no success building Trilinos so far. The error I run into during the "make" step is related to CLAPACK. Before I go into more details: Are installation troubleshooting questions/discussions appropriate on this list?

Regards
Chris