[Trilinos-Users] ModelEvaluator Refator Meeting at TUG

Pawlowski, Roger P rppawlo at sandia.gov
Sun Oct 23 14:05:41 MDT 2011

Trilinos users/developers,

At this year's Trilinos User Group meeting, we will have a side meeting Tuesday morning at 8am to discuss a refactoring of the Thyra and EpetraExt ModelEvaluator interfaces for nonlinear models.  If you use the model evaluator and would like to suggest changes, this is your chance.  Please send any suggestions so that I can add them to the agenda for this meeting.

If you plan to attend this meeting, please let me know asap.   We have been asked to move to a smaller conference room to accommodate another meeting, but cannot do that until we have an accurate head count.

Thanks!
Roger Pawlowski