[Trilinos-Users] Building Documentation

Hogan Jr, Roy E rehogan at sandia.gov
Mon Oct 3 13:48:06 MDT 2011

Greetings,

I'm trying to build the documentation using   ./build_docs.pl  in $TRILINOS_HOME/doc but it seems to hang.  The screen messages are

Generating package documentation ...
amesos...

and then nothing.  Instead of using that script, I tried to execute  ./build_docs in   $TRILINOS_HOME/packages/amesos/doc . That also appears to hang after the following messages to the screen

Generating main amesos doxygen documentation ...

warning: Tag `DETAILS_AT_TOP' at line 35 of file ../../common/Doxyfile has become obsolete.
To avoid this warning please update your configuration file using "doxygen -u"
error: Tag file `../../common/tag_files/epetra.tag' does not exist or is not a file. Skipping it...
error: Tag file `../../common/tag_files/teuchos.tag' does not exist or is not a file. Skipping it...

Any thoughts?

Thanks

Roy Hogan
Sandia National Laboratories