[Trilinos-Users] 2010 Trilinos User Group videos

Nuno Sucena Almeida slug at aeminium.org
Mon Mar 21 16:27:16 MDT 2011

On Tuesday, February 08, 2011 09:35:36 AM you wrote:
> The video expert offered the following response:
>
> Actually it is SilverLight that enables the cross-platform (Windows, Mac &
> Linux) of the video. For Linux it is actually "MoonLight" ...
> http://www.go-mono.org/moonlight/prerelease.aspx
>

> I have not tried this myself.  Let me know if you are able to work this
> out.
>
> Jim

Hi,
	I never managed to make moonlight work with the video feeds and had to
resort to use a virtual machine to be able to see anything back then.
	Today I tried it again with moonlight, but it didn't work properly, I
can see the slides, ear some of the audio but no video. Is there any
recommended linux configuration? I tried both with the stable and 3.99
moonlight versions.
	It would be nice if the videos were available at a service like
http://blip.tv/ , where it's possible to easily download the presentations
using open formats, as an example see PyCon 2011 videos at
http://pycon.blip.tv/

			Thanks,
				Nuno