[Trilinos-Users] Do I have to use BLAS and LAPACK

Perschbacher, Brent M bmpersc at sandia.gov
Thu Jul 21 13:29:36 MDT 2011

I certainly haven’t tried, and wouldn’t be shocked if it failed to work, but have you tried adding the following to your configure script?

-DTPL_ENABLE_BLAS=OFF \
-DTPL_ENABLE_LAPACK=OFF \

Since BLAS and LAPACK are in a way special it wouldn’t surprise me if the above caused a configure error, but there is a reasonable chance that it will just work assuming you are configuring only packages that do not have a required dependency on BLAS or LAPACK. I don’t know what software stack that would be though.

Brent