[Trilinos-Users] error configuring trilinos

Vicki Howle victoria.howle at ttu.edu
Sat Jul 16 08:09:05 MDT 2011

Andrea,

I had the same thing on ubuntu 11.04. Assuming that you have installed the blas with the ubuntu installer, you may just need to give trilinos the correct path. Ubuntu put mine in /usr/lib/libblas/. So if you use TPL_BLAS_LIBRARIES with that path it might work. You may also need to set BLAS_LIBRARY_NAMES and BLAS_LIBRARY_DIR.

I had the same issue with lapack, which you might see next. Ubuntu put mine in /usr/lib/lapack/.

-vh