[Trilinos-Users] embed a single library inside another project

Biddiscombe, John A. biddisco at cscs.ch
Wed Feb 16 08:16:32 MST 2011

Mike

Yes, I tried the single Zoltan package initially, but it was missing the cmake macro stuff to enable it to be built on its own. As a subset of trilinos, all is well because there are supporting files provided. What I was looking for was a package that had the supporting files needed, without me having to go through the trilinos main distribution picking them out one by one. (I spent a bit of time trying to massage it together, but gave up and decided to ask here instead)

I'll assume that what I want isn't available.

thanks anyway

JB