[Trilinos-Users] Best practices for parallel solutions?

Nico Schlömer nico.schloemer at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 15:18:08 MST 2011

Hi Paul,

for solving nonlinear problems, you might want to take a look at the
NOX package as well. You specify the linear (Jacobian) operator once
(e.g., as an Epetra_FECrsMatrix as suggested by Mike), and NOX will
take care of all the rest. -- No need for you to think about whether a
copy would be efficient or not.

--Nico