[Trilinos-Users] Rythmos 1Dfem example question

Mike Sussman mmsussman at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 17:24:54 MST 2011

Folks,

I have been looking at the 1Dfem example among the Rythmos examples.  On
a lark, I tried running it on two processors and it aborted.  I seems to
be segfaulting during initializesoln in the constructor for
TransientInterface, but I am not sure what really is going on.

I understand this is one of the test problems you use, but do you run in
parallel in the tests?  It works fine for me on a single processor.

I observe the same behavior on my Ubuntu-packaged version 10.0 and my
self-built version 10.4, but I am not confident that either package is
really reliable.

--
Mike Sussman <mmsussman at gmail.com>