[Trilinos-Users] DIDASKO : Tutorial for Trilinos running problem

narendiran kumar narendirankumar at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 11:00:02 MDT 2011

Dear Kurtis,

Thanks for you immediate reply.

First of all, I start with "./do-configure", "make -j4", "ctest -j4" and
"make install".  In between this, I missed to give "make libs".  So, again i
repeated this as "./do-configure", "make -j4","make libs", "ctest -j4" and
"make install".

Is it creating problem?  Please help me.

Thanks

Regards,
K. Narendiran