[Trilinos-Users] DIDASKO : Tutorial for Trilinos running problem

Kurtis Nusbaum klnusbaum at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 10:47:07 MDT 2011

Narendiran,
Can you tell us what commands you used to configure Trilinos before building
it?

-------------
Peace, Love, and Source Code,
Kurtis

On Apr 3, 2011 11:07 AM, "narendiran kumar" <narendirankumar at gmail.com>
wrote:

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am trying to run example program in trilinos.  First, I start with DIDASKO
tutorial.  After "makefile", the MyApp.exe output was generated.  But i
can't run it.  i am getting following output.
root at narendiran:/home1/program/sample/example/amesos_ex1# ls
libmyappLib.a  main.cpp  main.gcno  main.o  Makefile  MyApp.exe
root at narendiran:/home1/program/sample/example/amesos_ex1# ./MyApp.exe
./MyApp.exe: error while loading shared libraries: liboptika.so: cannot open
root at narendiran:/home1/program/sample/example/amesos_ex1#

Can anyone please help me,  How to solve this problem.

Thanks in Advance

Reagrds,
K. Narendiran