[Trilinos-Users] Compilation of Trilinos 10 on BlueGene/P

Radu Popescu i.radu.popescu at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 09:31:34 MDT 2010

Hello,

I am trying to compile Trilinos 10 on a BlueGene/P system using the
IBM XL compilers. I have setup the toolchain for this adapting the
instructions in the CMake wiki for the BlueGene/L.

I have previously managed to compile Trilinos 9 on the BG/P but right
now I think the configuration is stuck due to the fact that cross
compilation is necessary.
Are there any guides to compiling Trilinos 10 on this platform, or is
anybody able to offer some tips based on his own experience?

Thanks.

Regards,
Radu Popescu