[Trilinos-Users] Compilation of Trilinos 10 on BlueGene/P

Thornquist, Heidi K hkthorn at sandia.gov
Mon Oct 25 10:36:10 MDT 2010

Hi Radu,

Which BlueGene/P are you trying to build on?

Thanks,
Heidi

---
Heidi K. Thornquist
Senior Member of Technical Staff
Electrical & Microsystems Modeling
Sandia National Laboratories
P.O. Box 5800, MS 0316
Albuquerque, NM  87185-0316
Phone: (505)284-8426
Fax:   (505)284-5451

On 10/25/10 9:31 AM, "Radu Popescu" <i.radu.popescu at gmail.com> wrote:

Hello,

I am trying to compile Trilinos 10 on a BlueGene/P system using the
IBM XL compilers. I have setup the toolchain for this adapting the
instructions in the CMake wiki for the BlueGene/L.

I have previously managed to compile Trilinos 9 on the BG/P but right
now I think the configuration is stuck due to the fact that cross
compilation is necessary.
Are there any guides to compiling Trilinos 10 on this platform, or is
anybody able to offer some tips based on his own experience?

Thanks.

Regards,
Radu Popescu