[Trilinos-Users] Multidimensional array

Heroux, Michael A maherou at sandia.gov
Sat Nov 13 10:31:25 MST 2010

Einar,

There is a new effort to develop multi-dimensional array support in the
Kokkos package, but this is for node-level parallelism (threads and GPUs).
I am unaware of anything else.

Tpetra's multivector class can be adapted to work in this way, since you can
have any number of columns in the multivector, but at some point such an
approach would be an abuse of the intent.

I have copied the Kokkos developer list as well, in case anyone else might
have comments.

Mike