[Trilinos-Users] Multidimensional array

Einar Otnes einaro at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 13 07:08:30 MST 2010

Dear all,
I have been searching for an array library that can replace the one I'm currently using, blitz++. what I'm after is an array library that supports multiD and distributed memory. I hope and believe that I can find something within trilinos. Tpetra seems promising, but I believe it supports only 1d and 2d arrays through vectors and matrices. But it's capability for distributed computing seems to be extensive and very good. Then I found Shards, which I believe supports multiarrays, but browsing through its documentation it didn't seem to support distributed memory. So, in short, are there any libraries in trilinos that I use as a multiDImensional distributed arrays?

Thanks,
Einar