[Trilinos-Users] Linking against Trilinos 10

Nico Schlömer nico.schloemer at ua.ac.be
Thu Mar 11 09:01:15 MST 2010

Hi Mike,

for the current Trilinos releases there's no support for building your
own library with CMake, so you rather want to look into the
${Trilinos_ROOT}/include/Makefile.client.* files to include into your
classical Makefile. Documentation for this is in the Makefile.client.*
files themselves.

Brent recently came up with a CMake usable configuration (which btw
works pretty fine for me), but that's not currently released yet. If
you'd like to check it out in git master, you'll find instruction in
cmake/README.Finding_Trilinos.

Does that help?

--Nico