[Trilinos-Users] Linking against Trilinos 10

Michael Buksas mwbuksas at lanl.gov
Thu Mar 11 08:42:05 MST 2010

Hi everyone,

I'm having some trouble rolling my own build system to link against
Rythmos in Trilinos 10. I'm using static libraries, so I think the issue
is the library specification order in link commands. The result is
always missing symbols from one of the other Trilinos libraries.

Is there anything like the trilinos_make_macros.mak files generated by
CMake? Where would be a good place to look in the CMake files to parse
the dependencies and library ordering? What are other Trilinos users doing?

Thanks in advance,
Mike Buksas

--
Michael W. Buksas