[Trilinos-Users] RCP circular reference warnings

Bartlett, Roscoe A rabartl at sandia.gov
Mon Mar 8 14:35:19 MST 2010

Kevin,

If you get a segfault, it seems that GCC will still execute static destructors and since there are a bunch of objects that are not yet destroyed, you get all of these objects printed.  Uniformly moving to use the Teuchos memory management software should make these types of segfault very rare (as has been shown in Tpetra development over the last 1.5 years).

Cheers,

- Ross