[Trilinos-Users] RCP circular reference warnings

Bartlett, Roscoe A rabartl at sandia.gov
Mon Mar 8 07:46:50 MST 2010

Kevin,

You can turn this off by configuring with:

   -DTeuchos_ENABLE_DEBUG_RCP_NODE_TRACING=OFF

However, if you have "volumes" of output then that means that you have at least one nasty circular dependency that will cause a memory leak (which may or may not be important depending on how the leak propogates).

Cheers,

- Ross