[Trilinos-Users] Trilinos and umfpack - build with intel compilers

Martin Vymazal martin.vymazal at vki.ac.be
Thu Dec 9 09:53:28 MST 2010

Hi Eric and Ross,

  in fact, I was trying to download and compile some packages (like
AMD, for example) needed by umfpack separately. When this didn't work,
I downloaded the whole suitesparse pack and recompiled everything from
scratch. This time, compilation of trilinos went fine (even though the
version of umfpack should be the same). I don't understand where was
the problem, but I'll simply stick with whatever works. Thank you for
your replies.

  Best regards,

    Martin Vymazal