[Trilinos-Users] Unique enumeration of faces in STK mesh?

Peterson, Kara J. kjpeter at sandia.gov
Fri Aug 6 15:42:46 MDT 2010

Hi Mike,

This may not be of interest since you are using STK mesh, but there is an example driver:

packages/trilinoscouplings/examples/scaling/example_DivLSFEM.cpp,

which solves a div-curl system using face elements. In this case we use Pamgen for the mesh. Initially Pamgen did not have a built-in capability for face numbering, but Dave Hensinger added code for both face and edge numbering to use in this driver.

Kara

Kara Peterson

Applied Mathematics and Applications
Sandia National Laboratories