[Trilinos-Users] Tpetra basics: where are the headers?

Chris Baker cgbaker at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 14:45:00 MDT 2009

Hi Nico,

It seems you are looking at the distributed examples. In general, this is an
excellent place to look, except for this case. These examples were from a
previous version of Tpetra and are no longer valid; I neglected to remove
them from the alpha tarball.

Instead, please looks at the drivers in the tpetra/test directory for
instruction. Specifically, see
tpetra/test/MultiVector/MultiVector_UnitTests.cpp

Feel free to email with any other questions.

Chris