[Trilinos-Users] Tpetra basics: where are the headers?

Nico Schlömer nico.schloemer at ua.ac.be
Tue Sep 15 14:32:57 MDT 2009

Hi,

I'm just diving into Tpetra and try to write a simple program that does one or
two operations on a complex-valued vector. It's still not quite obvious to me
how to actually define a TpetraVector, but the examples as distributed with the
code should be instructive.

Now, they use certain header files which I haven't been able to find back
anywhere in the sources, that is "Tpetra_ElementSpace.hpp" and
"Tpetra_VectorSpace.hpp", for example.

Using the June alpha of Trilinos 10 here.

Hints, anyone?

Cheers,
Nico