[Trilinos-Users] Problem with Moocho...

Bartlett, Roscoe A rabartl at sandia.gov
Tue Oct 27 15:18:22 MDT 2009

Luca,

Has this been resolved yet?

Otherwise, I suspect the warning about MATRICES_INDEP_IMPS is benign but I would have to trace the code for the specific use case to know for sure.  Also, I would need a stack trace for when the exception is thrown to get better context.  You can generate a stack trace by running GDB and putting a breakpoint on the function 'TestForException_break(...)'.

Cheers,

- Ross