[Trilinos-Users] Problem with Moocho...

Luca Heltai luca.heltai at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 02:34:32 MDT 2009

The sistuation now is the following:

if I link the serial version of MKL as blas+lapack, everything works
fine. Instead, if I use the parallel (threaded) version, I get the
error below.
I use the threaded version of MKL elsewhere, and they seem to work
fine...

I'm trying to pinpoint the problem a little better, and I'll get back
to the list as soon as I know something more.

L.

--
Luca Heltai <luca.heltai at gmail.com>
http://people.sissa.it/~heltai/