[Trilinos-Users] Trilinos + HDF5 compilation errors

Nico Schlömer nico.schloemer at ua.ac.be
Mon Jul 27 10:41:08 MDT 2009

Alright, I figured out that this was actually a (Trilinos) compile error: The
HDF5 libraries weren't configured correctly when installing Trilinos, and that
made the inclusion of teh HDF5 class totally pointless as it was automatically
skipped by Trilinos.

Don't know what clean code(TM) there is, but as a user, I would have been
happy about a #warning or something like that.

Cheers,
Nico