[Trilinos-Users] Installing Trilinos on Mac OS X 10.5

Daniele Avitabile d.avitabile at gmail.com
Sat Oct 11 15:59:55 MDT 2008

Chris, I have the same configuration as yours. I have documented how to
install Trilinos in this weblog http://ienmtips.blogspot.com/

The threads about installing Vectorised compilers, OpenMPI and Trilinos
itself should be of interest to you. As you can see I have gfortran and it
seems to work fine.

Best.

Daniele