[Trilinos-Users] solving N linear systems simultaneously on parallel platform

RAMAKRISHNA TIPIREDDY tipiredd at usc.edu
Fri Oct 10 12:49:08 MDT 2008

Hi Mike,

Thank you for your quick response. Could you please elaborate on this. I was
trying to use, serial comm and have some confusion.

Do I need to use both mpi_comm and serial_comm or just serial comm for each
processor.

My objective is to use the solutions from all linear systems to modify the
rhs of each linear system for next iteration.

Thanks & Regards,
Ramakrishna Tipireddy.