[Trilinos-Users] Basic question concerning Anasazi and Epetra

Chris Baker cgbaker at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 08:17:52 MDT 2008

Axel,

You should configure Trilinos, build it, and install it into a separate
directory. This directory will contain the C++ headers and libraries
necessary for you to build the modified example. There are instructions for
doing this here:
http://trilinos.sandia.gov/getting_started.html

I have attached a simple Makefile that I use when building an external
executable against an installed version of Epetra/Anasazi. You should be
able to modify this to your needs.

Bienvenue et bonne chance,
Chris Baker