[Trilinos-Users] Basic question concerning Anasazi and Epetra

Axel CABLE axel.cable at etu.univ-nantes.fr
Wed Jul 16 08:05:43 MDT 2008

Hi Users List,

I want to compute the largest eigenvalue and corresponding eigenvector of
a possibly very large non-symmetric real sparse matrix.

Anasazi seems to be a good way to achieve that, using Epetra to build the
matrix.

Being new to programing in general, I intend to simply modify the
available examples without studying Epetra and Anasazi in detail.

I have hence a basic question:

What should I do to compile the modified example .cpp file?
I guess I should create a Makefile, but I couldn't find an explanation for
this anywhere. Is there some kind of Makefile example somewhere?

I would be very grateful if you could help me with this.

Thanks!

Axel CABLE