[Trilinos-Users] Generallized Eigen Solver

Chris Baker cgbaker at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 08:42:19 MST 2008

Davood,

All three of the eigensolvers in Anasazi are capable of solving a
generalized eigenvalue problem.
For some examples of solving some FE generalized eigenvalue problems with
LOBPCG and Block Davidson, see the following doxygen pages:
http://trilinos.sandia.gov/packages/docs/r8.0/packages/anasazi/doc/html/BlockDavidson_2BlockDavidsonEpetraExGen_8cpp-example.html

http://trilinos.sandia.gov/packages/docs/r8.0/packages/anasazi/doc/html/LOBPCG_2LOBPCGEpetraExGen_8cpp-example.html

Feel free to contact the Anasazi developers list if you have any questions:
anasazi-developers at software.sandia.gov

Chris Baker