[Trilinos-Users] Sundance example data files missing from package

Van Bloemen Waanders, Bart G bartv at sandia.gov
Wed Dec 10 11:51:39 MST 2008

Janos,

You can get that by checking out TrilinosData/Sundance from CVS.

Bart.

On 12/10/08 10:48 AM, "Janos Benk CSE06" <benk at in.tum.de> wrote:

Dear Trilinos Users and Developers,

  I just started to use Trilinos/Sundance and I want to run some of the examples Sundance (/packages/Sundance/examples-tutorial).

  Unfortunately most of these examples need a XXXXXX.ncdf file and those files are not in the package.

  I wonder if some of you have these files. I would appreciate if somebody would send me some of these data files.
  Thank you in advance!

Best Regards
Janos

Bart van Bloemen Waanders                         email: bartv at sandia.gov
Applied Mathematics and Applications (1414)   phone:  (505) 284 6746
MS 0370 P.O. Box 5800                                fax:    (505) 284 0154
Albuquerque, NM 87185
http://www.cs.sandia.gov/~bartv/main.html