[Trilinos-Users] Further problems with mumps

Jonathan Pitt jsp203 at psu.edu
Wed Dec 10 12:50:24 MST 2008

Dear Trilinos Users and Developers,

With your help, I have been able to get trilinos to compile with
mumps, but when I try to link a file to the libraries I get the
following error:

dyld: Symbol not found: __ZTIN5Thyra21EpetraOperatorWrapperE
   Referenced from: /Users/jpitt/prog/lib/trilinos/lib/
libstratimikosaztecoo.dylib
   Expected in: /Users/jpitt/prog/lib/trilinos/lib/libstratimikos.dylib

This only occurs when I include mumps lines in the configure flags:

--enable-amesos-mump --enable-amesos-mmps_mpi_c2f --with-libs="...."
--with-incdirs=-I/path_to_mumps_include

Is there something else I should be telling configure to include?
Perhaps some coupling between packages is missing from my installation?

Thanks,

Jon Pitt