[Trilinos-Users] Teuchos::RefCountPtr to Teuchos::RCP conversionscript

Bartlett, Roscoe A rabartl at sandia.gov
Thu Dec 20 09:57:12 MST 2007

Daniele,

This obviously got left out of the tarball.

I have attached a tarred up version of the directory
teuchos/refactoring.

To install this directory, just do:

    $ cd packages
    $ tar -xzvf teuchos.refactoring.tar.gz

You can then follow the instructions in:

    packages/teuchos/refactoring/change-RefCountPtr-to-RCP-20070619.sh

in order to update all of your code.

Sorry for the trouble.

Jim: Can we post this script up on the Trilinos website for other users
to find?  We should then add all of the refactoring directories to the
tarball in the future.

Cheers,

Ross