[Trilinos-Users] Teuchos::RefCountPtr to Teuchos::RCP conversion script

Daniele Avitabile D.Avitabile at surrey.ac.uk
Thu Dec 20 09:34:12 MST 2007

Hi everybody,

I have installed Trilinos 8.0.4 and everything went fine. In the release
notes I have read there should exist the following script

Trilinos/packages/teuchos/refactoring/change-RefCountPtr-to-RCP-20070619.sh

to convert C++ code to the new RefCountPtr denomination.

It seems to me that there is no "refactoring" directory
under /packages/teuchos, neither in the source tree nor in the build
tree.

Does anybody have an idea of where can I find the script?

Best.

Daniele