[Trilinos-Users] Epetra Matrices for ML from Metis Partitioned Matrices

gjl7 at et.byu.edu gjl7 at et.byu.edu
Mon May 15 16:08:16 MDT 2006

As for using Epetra_RowMatrix derived objects, since the the matrices are
already set up in a compressed sparse row format, it is easy to create and
use Epetra_CrsMatrix objects.

However, after looking at the online development documentation of the
Epetra_FECrsMatrix, I'm not seeing how to "unify" the rows corresponging
to boundary nodes.  Is that the correct location and I'm just not seeing
it or is there a better place to look?

Greg