[Trilinos-Users] Parallel Matrix Multiplication

Mike Heroux maherou at sandia.gov
Mon May 15 05:17:52 MDT 2006

Raj,

Here is a link to the MatrixMatrix documentation in EpetraExt:

http://software.sandia.gov/trilinos/packages/docs/r6.0/packages/epetraext/do
c/html/classEpetraExt_1_1MatrixMatrix.html (you may have to cut and paste if
word wrap breaks the line).

The Trilinos package Amesos is dedicated to LU decomposition.  It contains
one native, serial LU solver (KLU) and provides an interface, enabled at
configure time, to many more, such as SuperLU, UFMPACK, MUMPS, etc.  In
order to use these additional libraries, you need to have them installed
before Trilinos.

Mike