[Trilinos-Users] all global indices in a map

Bora Ucar boraucar at gmail.com
Thu Mar 16 18:19:25 MST 2006

Hi,

I need to gather global indices distributed with an Epetra_Map to a
single processor.
How can I do that? Is there an easy way, or do I have to call
communication routines?
Note: the global indices are not consecutive and are not linearly distributed.

My scenario is the following. I have a distributed Epetra_CrsMatrix.
Each processor extracts a set of rows and the corresponding columns to
form a submatrix from its local matrix. Now, I need to gather all
those extracted submatrices.

Best wishes,

Bora