[Trilinos-Users] anasazi: uncorverged eigs

hkthorn hkthorn at sandia.gov
Thu Feb 16 11:19:45 MST 2006

Hi Simone,

The eigenvectors are not actually constructed until convergence is obtained,
so a little work needs to be done to return the unconverged ones to the
user.  I can look into it.

Are you getting some to eigenpairs to converge, but not all the ones you
requested?  Do you need all that you requested, or do you just want to look
at the rest of the ones that haven't converged?  Does increasing the maximum
number of iterations help, or are your iterations expensive?

Thanks,
Heidi