[Trilinos-Users] anasazi: uncorverged eigs

Simone Deparis deparis at MIT.EDU
Wed Feb 15 12:13:01 MST 2006

Hello,

I would like to tell Anasazi::LOBPCG to return also the Eigenvectors and
eigenvalues that did not converge (Even if I know that this could be
dangerous; actually I will run a Newton starting from the founded
eigenvalues).
I am trying to see where to change the code, but I fear I would add some
bug ... Somebody already did this? or, somebody have a small patch for this?

Thank you
Simone

                                    Simone Deparis
  .~.                               Mech Eng Dept - MIT
  /V\   L   I   N   U   X           77 Mass Ave Room 3-264
 // \\  =================           Cambridge MA 02139
/(   )\                             USA
 ^^-^^
phone :  +1 617 452 3285  mailto:deparis at mit.edu