[Trilinos-Users] examples from tutorial

Michael A Heroux maherou@sandia.gov
Thu, 26 Feb 2004 16:57:58 -0600

Malte,

The examples are not part of the standard distribution.  They are available
from the following URL:

http://www.cs.sandia.gov/~mheroux/examples.tar.gz

Regarding the C wrappers, they are not part of this release and are not
fully developed at this point.  Our C user base is very small right now and
has tended to provide their own links to the C++ libraries up to now, so I
am not sure that our C interfaces will be ready for outside use for some
time.  If you are interested in what we have, please let me know and I can
send them to you.

Mike