[Trilinos-Users] examples from tutorial

Malte Neumann neumann@statik.uni-stuttgart.de
Thu, 26 Feb 2004 18:18:40 +0100

Hello,

I am trying to use Trilinos (especially Epetra, AztecOO and ML) in our
FE-code. I have two questions:

1. I am not able to find the code for the examples as stated in the Trilinos
Tutorial (SAND2004-0154). The directory doc does not exist in my trilinos
directory. Where can I find these examples?

2. I would like to use the c wrapper functions to use Epetra objects from
our existing c code. Where can I find further information about these c
functions, examples on the usage etc.

Thank you very much for your advice.

regards

Malte Neumann

                              Malte Neumann
Institut fuer Baustatik / Institute of Structural Mechanics
Prof. Dr.-Ing. Ekkehard Ramm
Universitaet Stuttgart / University of Stuttgart

Pfaffenwaldring 7, D-70550 Stuttgart, Germany

mailto:neumann@statik.uni-stuttgart.de            phone: ++49-711-685-6121
http://www.uni-stuttgart.de/ibs/members/neumann/  fax:   ++49-711-685-6130