[Trilinos-Announce] ANNOUNCEMENT: 2022 Trilinos User Group Meeting (TUG22)

Rutka, Phyllis A parutka at sandia.gov
Thu Sep 8 07:39:12 MST 2022

[Save the Date]

The 2022 Trilinos User Group Meeting (TUG22) will be held October 25 - 27, 2022, from 8 am to 12 pm MDT each day.

Although this meeting will be hybrid (i.e., attend in-person at Sandia or on-line via MS Teams), we are encouraging everyone to come and join us in Albuquerque, New Mexico and get (re-) acquainted to the Trilinos community.

The tentative agenda is
Tuesday, Oct. 25th - Keynote Speaker and Product Area/Package Updates
Wednesday, Oct. 26th - Application and User Talks
Thursday, Oct. 27th - Developer's Day

If you would like to present your Trilinos development, usage, experience, etc., please let us know so we might be able to include it in the agenda.

Please feel free to share this announcement with your colleagues.

Watch for more information coming soon!

Thanks,

Phyllis Rutka - TUG Coordinator
Mike Heroux - Trilinos Lead
Curt Ober - Product Manager, Framework
Roger Pawlowski - Nonlinear Analysis
Mauro Perego - Discretizations
Siva Rajamanickam - Linear Solvers
Jim Willenbring - Software Sustainability
Michael Wolf - Trilinos Manager