[Trilinos-Users] Examples

Pedro Rodrigues pjsgr100 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 17 13:29:08 MST 2021

I was trying to build some examples under:

./packages/rol/example/PDE-OPT and I got error message:

Unknown CMake command "APPEND_SET".

tried to build:

./packages/rol/example/tempus and got the error message:

Unknown CMake command "TRIBITS_ADD_EXECUTABLE_AND_TEST".

tried to build:

./packages/nox/examples/epetra/"some_example"

but after building the "make" doesn't do anything because in CMakeLists.txt
it has a dependence:

IF(NOX_ENABLE_ABSTRACT_IMPLEMENTATION_EPETRA AND NOX_ENABLE_LOCA
   AND NOX_ENABLE_EpetraExt AND TPL_ENABLE_MPI)

and when I built the library there was no option "NOX_ENABLE_EpetraExt"

So, I am absolutely lost. Where are the examples to be compiled and linked
(I enabled the examples to learn with them when I built the libraries)?
They seem to be dispersed around the main folder. But in these few examples
that I tried something went wrong.

Sorry. I am new to Trillions. I am struggling to find and compile the
examples.

Sorry for this rookie question

thanks in advance

--