[Trilinos-Users] How to solve Ax=bs with many righ hand sides vector.

Heroux, Mike MHeroux at CSBSJU.EDU
Thu Oct 22 13:22:47 MST 2020

As I recall, it is hard to get Aztec to accept a new right hand side without having it recompute the setup phase.  However, it’s been 20 years since I last used it.

AztecOO works very similarly and permits separation of the setup from the solve.

From: Trilinos-Users <trilinos-users-bounces at trilinos.org> on behalf of ztdepyahoo <ztdepyahoo at gmail.com>
Date: Wednesday, October 21, 2020 at 11:30 PM
To: "trilinos-users at trilinos.org" <trilinos-users at trilinos.org>
Subject: [Trilinos-Users] How to solve Ax=bs with many righ hand sides vector.

I use Aztec to solve Ax=b for my CFD problem. and the matrix A is fixed, but vector b may change values.  So i want to know  how to solve Ax=bs with many righ hand sides in one turn.
Regards

[Image removed by sender.]
ztdepyahoo
ztdepyahoo at gmail.com
签名由 网易邮箱大师<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__mail.163.com_dashi_dlpro.html-3Ffrom-3Dmail81&d=DwMGaQ&c=Cvk6809QJWx44KVfpEaK-g&r=s0Cs_B6-5lnucqIc3AS5jW688PqfYiw9JNMZS0NXqtY&m=-N3pXaLIVJHNjVnth9NbmrY2t4D1OgPBcSE1RZS-Shg&s=8aVIy-OXdglAdQn7KZuVJayVEcWFjwp-wNoMEHxtLpA&e=> 定制