[Trilinos-Users] [EXTERNAL] coupling Kokkos and Trilinos

BLOCH Helene helene.bloch at cea.fr
Tue Jun 25 08:43:18 EDT 2019

Hi Siva,

Thank you for your answer

1. We want to update only the values of the matrix, its structure does not change. We create the matrix with a const CrsGraph. Instead of using "replaceGlobalValues", we would like to use "replaceValues" from KokkosSparse.

2.  We can solve the linear system if we use a preconditioner from Ifpack2. If the matrix is not updated correctly, then Belos crashes because of NaN.

We are only using two maps because it is the only way we found to deal with our MPI domain decomposition, but we are open to any suggestion.

Hélène