[Trilinos-Users] [EXTERNAL] Tpetra::CrsMatrix caching related to C= A^T B and D = A*C

Denis Davydov davydden at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 09:46:39 EDT 2018

Hi Chris,

Sorry to bother, but can you please reply to comment on the questions (1) and (3) below?
You said I can run C=A^T B with C being fillComplete() but as I mention there is an exception thrown.
I am also still curious what’s the distribution of C=A^T B when both A and B and distributed row-wise.
Perhaps based on our discussion the documentation of Tpetra::MatrixMatrix::Multiply() could be improved.

Regards,
Denis.