[Trilinos-Users] European Trilinos Workshop

Heroux, Michael A maherou at sandia.gov
Tue Oct 9 00:15:08 EDT 2018

Dear Henrik,

We have not scheduled a European Trilinos meeting in a few years.  Recently the Trilinos team has been heavily focused on algorithm and software development for scalable high concurrency node architectures.  Because these new capabilities come with significant differences in interfaces, require new tutorial material, and require similar design changes on the part of applications, we have reduced our tutorial events until we are further along and more application teams are ready to make the transition to high concurrency nodes.

At this point it is difficult to predict when we will increase the frequency of these events.  We have our annual US Trilinos User-Developer Group meeting in two weeks.  I will bring this topic up at the meeting.

Best regards,

Mike